Regent Quarter, London
Client: Istithmar P&O Estates
The site is situated on York Way, Kings Cross, London and is a mixture of both commercial and residential space.
Block D consists of 5 blocks, 3 0f which were refurbishment and the other 2 New Builds. Of the 3 refurbishments, 1 was a grade 2 listed stable block that was converted to a Commercial Office. The York Way building is separate to the block D buildings.
- Achieving planning restrictions with respect to energy usage
- Physical restraints of the site
- Integration of multiple building types
- Distribution of LV and Geothermal throughout the site
- New heating and air conditioning to all commercial blocks utilising geothermal close loop systems
- New ventilation and mechanical cooling to all commercial blocks
- Under floor heating and whole house ventilation system for residential blocks
- Implementation of London plan with respect to low energy design and integration of on site renewables
- Site wide electrical distribution systems including new HV/LV sub stations
- New lighting and power throughout
- Full IT/AV/Security integration