Castlewood House, London
Client: Royal London Asset Management
We have been appointed to provide the professional services necessary for the development of a mixed-use development on New Oxford Street. The development is envisaged to consist of Commercial, Residential and Retail elements.
The site is located within the London Borough of Camden with frontages onto New Oxford Street, Earnshaw Street to the west, Bucknall Street to the south and Dyott Street to the east (the development site).
Design Considerations -
Commercial Office :
- Maximise floor to ceiling heights
- Consider options for passive cooling, thermal mass and mixed mode systems
- Review locations of internal and external air conditioning equipment
- Space to be allocated for future tenant condenser units for comms rooms, etc
- Main office fresh air supply and extract ventilation to be provided by new air handling plant with heat recovery
- Main office lighting to be provided by high efficient low energy fittings. Type and quantity to be agreed
- Heating and cooling via VRF system with an allocation of space for future VRF condenser plant locations
- Ventilation plant size and location