- Maintaining floor to ceiling heights.
- Installation of a high energy efficiency HVAC System.
- Maximise net lettable areas.
- Capacity and flexibility for 2 tenants per floor.
- 4 Pipe FCU system.
- Low energy high efficiency LED lighting.
- Daylight Dimming lighting control system.
- Rising Main Busbar system and floor by floor metering
- ASHP / PV’s
No. 5 Stockley Park, Stockley Park, London
Client: M&G Investments
We were appointed on the £8.0M, CAT A Fit-out of 85,000 sqft of office space including full MEP services replacement.
The entrance is flanked by elegant double-height fins giving the building a presence befitting an international HQ, with a new grand atrium space, providing a clear, defined path into the newly expanded reception area. Set over 4 storeys there are also new shower and locker facilities located on the eastern side of the ground floor. The facility can be accessed externally and also via the secondary staircase from the floor plate at each level. Contemporary WCs with high-quality finishes are located at each level.